Pay Your Bill Online
- Go to municipalonlinepayments.com/beckleywv.
- Next, the customer will have to register. Click Register in the top right corner. They will have to put in their email address, Name, Phone Number (optional) and create a password. Then, select Create Member. Municipal Online will send a confirmation email and then they can log on.
- After you have logged in, select Utility Billing.
- Select Add an Account.
- Type in account number including dashes. (xxxxxx-xxxxx-xx) Next, enter the last payment amount that was made on that account. Select Add Account.
- Once the account is added, you can checkmark the Pay box next to the account and click Pay Selected Accounts. **Municipal Online charges a fee of $1.25. It is a separate charge on your statement. You can also click on the account number to see account information such as transaction history, address information, account info tab gives the old account number, consumption history and average monthly payment. You can make a payment there as well.
- Once you type in the amount you want to pay, it shows you a total of your payment with the fee, select continue.
- Type in your Credit Card payment information. You can choose to save the Credit Card information or not. Then, Submit Payment.
- Payment Receipt comes up with a confirmation number.