SIGNING UP FOR
If you move into an existing home in our service area you will need to do the following:
- Come into our office conveniently located at 301 S Heber Street
- Fill out application for service (download now)
- Bring Photo ID
- Pay the Security Deposit — $50.00
If you acquire or occupy a non-residential building or business in our service area you will need to do the following:
- Send Authorized Personnel with Photo ID into our office conveniently located
at 301 S Heber Street
- Fill out the application for service (download now)
- All commercial or industrial applications must be evaluated by the Pretreatment Coordinator for the potential usage of the sewer, especially for large industrial users, restaurants, and car service shops.
*Not receiving proper evaluation from the Beckley Sanitary Board may delay your permitting process.
- Pay the Security Deposit — $290.00
*If you have a past balance, you must pay it before you will be allowed to sign up for new service.
Please call the office at 304-256-1760 (Monday-Friday 8:00AM-4:00PM)
*The account will remain in the customer’s name until the Beckley Sanitary Board receives the final meter reading from Beckley Water Company or Raleigh County PSD.
*Fill out forms and return to the
Beckley Sanitary Board
Beckley WV 25801